Cold Rolled Commercial Steel Tubing - Class 1 CRCQ
Cold rolled commercial steel tubing provides a smoother and less porous surface than other Hot Rolled material
This is the LJT Advantage:
- We trade on consistency and the ability to provide a Total Value Product of cold rolled commercial steel tubing that allows customers to forecast usage to us
- We facilitate a vendor managed inventory program
- Our Class 1 CRCQ steel tubing material meets exact Inside Diameter Tolerances, allowing for efficient and consistent mandrel bending, telescope applications, etc.
- We have the ability to create non-standard cold rolled commercial steel tubing shapes, these shapes contain less steel and are more cost efficient
- We are willing to think outside the box and invest in new equipment in order to meet today's evolving requirements
As your CRCQ steel tubing manufacturer, we can help you determine if this is the appropriate material for your needs!
we can accommodate special & unique requirements
Custom Tubing Solutions for Your Application
Material/Metals/Finishes: Cold rolled material is available in a variety of mild steel grades as well as High Strength Low Alloy (HSLA) and Dual Phase grades with a commercial cold rolled finish and a plating quality finish
Shapes Rounds, Squares (sharp, regular, and rectangular corners), elliptical ovals, flat ovals, peanut ovals, rectangles (sharp ®ular corners), octagons, trapezoids, parallelogram and D-ovals.
- Direct of mill cut: 60” – 400”
- Saw Cut/Deburred
- Greider Cut/Deburred
- Round & Octagonal tubes with Chamfered and Faced end
- Precision Laser Cut features
Sizes: Gauges from .033 minimum wall (20 gauge) and up to .098 minimum wall (12 gauge)
Specifications ASTM A513 and ASTM A500. LJT is also able to produce ASTM A500 mechanical properties to ASTM A513 dimensional properties
Applications: Office Furniture, Hospital Equipment, Music Room Furniture Barbeque Grills, Automotive Applications, Store Fixtures, School Furniture and Food Service Applications