We excel in this marketplace with high-quality steel tubing products that provide integral product performance and consistency for today’s high tolerance fabrications, LJT is known for excellent surface finishes with tight tolerance.
At Lock Joint Tube, we believe in creating a sustainable future for generations to come. Our quality steel tubing is 100% recyclable, so it can be reused without any loss of quality over time. It is also incredibly durable, which means that it can last for decades, reducing the need for more frequent replacements.
Lock Joint Tube’s long-term goal is to reduce Scope I and II emissions through sustainable business practices that create long-term stakeholder value and sustainable business growth. We are proud to be part of the sustainability movement, and we strive to create products that are both reliable and sustainable.
If you would like to be our partner on a journey to a cleaner planet, contact us today. Let’s see how our sustainability roadmap can help you achieve your goals.
we can accommodate special & unique requirements
Custom Tubing Solutions for Your Application
Customer Service: Vendor managed inventory and experienced sales team
- Willing to furnish special items, customizable shapes and profiles
- Tube Formability – Limited “Work Hardening” of Incoming Strip
- Excellent product performance with bending, hydroforming, hole punching, coving, coining, flattening, cutting,
- Surface Critical
- Nickel Chrome Plating
- HRPO and Cold Rolled products
- Excellent Material Handling
- Dimensional Control and Product Consistency
- Continuous investment in new technologies
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives for “Best In Class” performance
- Access to tube mill metallurgists
- Full Service Metallurgical Laboratory
- Process and Product metallurgical support
- Material testing and certification
- Failure Analysis
- Design Support
- Corrosion Testing
- Three Strategic Locations, significant available tube mill capacity, and continually expanding manufacturing capabilities at all locations
- Ample finished goods warehouse space
- Overhead crane capabilities
- Steel Warehouse facilities at or near LJT facilities
- Relationships with domestic and global steel producers