Cold Rolled Steel Tubing & Tube Supplier
Cold Rolled material is a smoother, less porous surface than Hot Rolled material - normally used in surface critical applications. The added processing of cold rolled steel tubing gives this material closer dimension tolerances and a more consistent surface than hot rolled steel.
Why LJT as your Cold Rolled Steel Tubing & Tube Supplier?
- LJT has the ability to custom engineer corner radii to customer requirements – including multiple corner radii in the same tube
- Traditional rectangular shapes can be engineered into flat ovals to create a tube with less steel content and a differentiating shape for the customer such as a “D” shaped tube
- Cut to length tube and laser cutting
- LJT provides consistency from run to run, month to month, and year to year. We source our raw material in heat lot quantities producing a product our customers are able to process effectively and efficiently - often reducing their manufacturing costs.
- We provide a Total Value Product allowing customers to forecast usage to LJT and facilitate a vendor managed inventory program
Lock Joint Tube is always willing to think outside the box and invest in equipment to meet customer evolving requirements.
We Can Accommodate Special & Unique Requirements
Custom Tubing Solutions for Your Application
CRCS, CRHSLA, and CRDP with CRCS and Plating Quality finishes
Round, Square (sharp & regular corner), elliptical oval, flat oval, peanut oval, rectangle (sharp & regular corner), octagon, and D-oval. As a cold rolled steel tubing supplier, we are happy to offer a wide variety of shapes for all of your needs!
Sizes & Capabilities
20 gauge (.030 min) through 11 gauge (.108 min) available
- 72 Round tubes: .625 – 6.625 OD
- 42 Squares: .500-5.250
- 82 Rectangles: .375 x .875 – 3.000 x 6.000