Galvanized Steel Tube & Tubing Manufacturer
Galvanized steel tube is a durable, cost-effective, and versatile material that is well-suited for a wide range of applications where corrosion resistance is important.
- LJT’s galvanized steel tube is uniquely flexible making it easy to work with when fabricating.
- Our galvanized steel tube is coated is on the inside and outside making it more corrosion resistant than competitor products.
- Galvanized steel tubing is ideal for powdered coating and welding
- Available in 360 OD’s in a variety of shapes including rounds, squares, rectangles, ovals, non-semetrical, and specialty shapes
Galvanized Steel Tubing Capabilities
As a galvanized steel tubing supplier, we offer a wide variety of coatings including galvanized with our signature galvanized clear coat Lock-On-Galv®. Depending on your application or strength requirements, we can manufacture your tube to meet or exceed your individual specifications.
|.605” up to 6.137”||75 x .75 up to 5.25”||.321” x 1.048” up to 3” x 6” RC||.227” x 1.176” up to 4.650” x 5.694 DOV|
LJT also offers hexagonal & traingular steel tube shapes in addition to galvanized round, square, & rectangular steel tubing.
Galvanized steel tubing is commonly used in a wide variety of applications, including construction, plumbing, automotive, and more. It is known for its durability, strength, and resistance to corrosion, which makes it a popular choice for outdoor use or in applications where exposure to moisture or other corrosive substances is a concern.
- Solar frames
- Automotive parts
- Fencing tubes
- Carport Structures
- Roller Conveyors
- Garage Door Suppliers
- Signpost Suppliers
- Structural Buildings
- ATV Lots
- Lawn Mower Lots
- Boat Trailers
- Store Display Fixtures
- Livestock Farms
- Oil Drilling Tools
- Furniture Structures
- “ROPS” Roll Over Protection
- Storage Racks
- Service Center Tubing